Friday, November 9, 2012

Hello!

Hello my name is Raven and I am a 19 year Journalism major. I am currently attending Georgia State University in the heart of Atlanta, and I'm really trying to expand myself as a person and as a journalist.

Fashion and music are some of my favorite things to discuss, but I am also in love with Pop Culture, and I will offer commentary on it from time to time.

I am also a vintage enthusiast!

Things that I love:

  • People who are not afraid to be themselves.
  • Love and Positivity
  • Cats & Chinese Food.
  • Vintage anything.
  • Music is pretty much my life.
  • You.

I guess I will leave you with a quote: 
"To be vintage is to be characterized by excellence and enduring appeal. To be vintage is to be classic"
I hope you enjoy my blog!

-Rave


No comments:

Post a Comment