Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The Weekly Round-Up

So, I've decided to start doing this thing that I like to call "The weekly round-up" where I talk about some of the things that are occurring in the wonderful world of  entertainment and pop culture. So many things happen and it's hard to keep up with them all sometimes. So, here are a few if you missed them.

1.) Jelena is over...I think?!

Thousands of Beliebers rejoiced at the discovery that Justin Bieber and his girlfriend (or ex-girlfriend) , Selena Gomez split up. They finally get to have their "man" back...or do they? There is still speculation that the two might be reconciling, but no one knows for sure. Personally, I think that the both of them are so young. Why are they in such a rush to be held down?! Go live a little! Plus, there is also talk that the biebs proposed to Selena? really? I'm not sure if that's true, but if it is...honey, I don't know about anyone else, but at 18 and 20 years old I'm not trying to be anyone's husband, or wife! I guess we will just have to see how this pans out.

2.) Queen Mother Bey on IG

Beyonce has decided to grace us all with her presence on the social networking site Instagram. If you are not following her already, please get your life and do so. Her instagram name is @BaddieBey.

3.) Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2

On November 16, 2012 the final installment of the Twilight Saga hit the theaters, and thousands of Twilight fans all over the nation went out to bid goodbye to the immortal characters whom they had grown to love. I too made my way to the theater, and I must say, this movie was worth every penny! It gave me fear, it gave me sadness, it gave me joy...It was EVERYTHING. So if you have yet to see it, I encourage you to go now.

4.) Princess Rih is Unapologetic

Rihanna just released her seventh studio album entitled "Unapologetic" and I am actually really impressed. I think this album shows a lot of growth lyrically and vocally for Rihanna, and I also feel like there is a new level of realness that she is showing. Also occurring right now, is Rih's 777 tour. Apparently, Rihanna and 150 journalist all got on a plane together for the promotional tour, and there was all kinds of mayhem because Rih wouldn't give them any dirt. However, did apologize for the lack of information dished out. She even said that she would do it again.

5.) "Cake like Lady Gaga"

Awhile back Lady Gaga released a rap song entitled "Cake", and while majority of us thought it was a joke, Gaga is taking it more seriously it seems. She made a music video for it and has released two teasers for it which you can see here. I know a lot of people are probably like " really Gaga?" , but I am completely here for this. I think its hilarious.


Well, this is all I have to offer for this weeks round-up. I hope you enjoyed this. Much Love.

- Rave










No comments:

Post a Comment