Friday, January 4, 2013

Beauty Tip: Vaseline


This tip that I have for you guys today is a little unconventional, and I almost feel kind of ridiculous postingabout it. However, I do think that it could be helpful to any of you who like to wear eye make-up. 
A couple years ago I really got into wearing liquid eyeliner, but it would drive me crazy whenever I had to try and take it off because it was hard to remove. Then, my stepmother told me that if I used a little bit of vaseline on a Q-tip and gently rubbed it along my eyelid, it would come right off. So I tried it, and sure enough, it worked! I have been using this method ever since, and I love it because vaseline is so inexpensive and easy to find everywhere. So if you are one of those people who buy expensive eye make up remover to take off your eyeliner, or mascara… I encourage you to try this instead. It will save you so much money, and moisturize your skin ^_^

Much Love!
- Rave

No comments:

Post a Comment