Friday, January 25, 2013

The Round Up

So I haven't updated in weeks...I know...unacceptable. however, I've recently just started back up in school and things have been kind of hectic. So with out further delay here are a few things that have been happening in Pop Culture.


1.) Karrueche for The Kill

Since her messy break up with Chris Brown, Karrueche Tran has been on the move promoting her new clothing line The Kill, and I have to say I am quite proud of her. Despite how stupid all this mess is between herself, Christopher, and Robyn, she has been demonstrating a commendable level of maturity. I respect that. From what I know, there is no exact date for the lines' release, Tran promises that it is coming soon!
Karrueche also had a little sit down with one of my favorite people, Shekinah (T.I. & Tiny: A Family Hustle), and she talked about her relationship with Chris. You see that interview HERE.


2.) Beyonce, Beyonce, Beyonce

Beyonce has been creating a lot of buzz lately. She has been in the news every where, but I guess that is to be expected since she's preparing to get back out in the lime light. The turn up for Bey in 2013 is going to be too real! she has a new album coming, the Super Bowl, she was at the inauguration, her spicy GQ cover, and semi- reunion with Destiny's Child. The Beyhive isn't going to know what to do with themselves. I'm not mad at her though. Get your coins girl! 

3.)Ciara and Future...who knew?

Apparently, Ciara and Future are dating. Their romance is so unexpected, but I guess they make each other happy, and that's all that really matters. Good for them.

4.) Crazy and Deranged 

Recently a girl by the name of Giovanna Plowman went viral all over the internet. What was she doing, you ask? Sucking on a used tampon! I have never been so disgusted in my life. Like...why would she do that?! are people really this attention deprived? Shaking my head.

well this is it for today.

Much love!
- Rave


No comments:

Post a Comment